PDA

View Full Version : Themes for july?

mad house
05-07-2011, 01:50 PM
Hi researching some different themes to do with my little ones, just wondering what you all plan to do this month?

thankyou :littleangel: :littleangel: :littleangel:

newbie1512
05-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Hiya

have a look at nature detectives, we are doing colour bingo and the garden window :D

mad house
05-07-2011, 02:50 PM
:thumbsup: We are doing colour aswel so
You have gave me a new idea to do : ) thankyou

sandy64
05-07-2011, 04:27 PM
hi were doing for july and august summer under the sea and the beach nice fun and easy as i only work 2 dys aweek through summer hols thats why doing it for 2 mths. :)

Andrea08
05-07-2011, 04:43 PM
some ideas for ya....
we have done and will do again...

under the sea inc trips to the beach
make a display of what you found at the beach
shell and sand pictures
treasure baskets

nature detectives is always fun
mini beasts
den making
the usual garden games etc

atm we are doing "People who help us" and when kids are off school going to fire station, the RNLI, and police station etc

kel1983
05-07-2011, 05:10 PM
We are doing Road Safety. One of my lo's has started standing at the edge of the decking and saying "anything coming" and looking both ways. Very cute. So I thought we could follow on from this. The same lo isnt very good at holding hands when crossing the road so this will also be a good time.

We also only have 3 weeks this month as we are closed for 2 weeks for our holiday.

August is going to be Summer and Holidays. Cant wait for that theme. We are gonna set up a tent in the garden and take plenty of trips out.:clapping: