PDA

View Full Version : pay weekly for eqiptment

lady luck
04-07-2011, 07:32 PM
hi im a childminder in the westmidlands. i heard that there is a place that you can buy childminding equiptment like prams and toys and loan it while you pay weekly for it has anyone got the number for it please

Mrs Book
04-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Hi

I live in the West Midlands and I've never heard of such a place. sorry can't help you. Hope someone else can.

Twinklestars
04-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Is it thing to do with the children's centre, maybe a toy library? Our childminding group has pushchairs they lend out

flowerpots
04-07-2011, 08:14 PM
its a charity called kids hun, a lady called gail runs it, if you call your local fis they might be able to give you a contact number:) (if its still running:rolleyes: ) xxx

lady luck
06-07-2011, 04:15 PM
i think thats it flower pots the name sounds right thankyou

ninagee
06-07-2011, 07:11 PM
The KIDS Equipment project at Burbury Park closed early this year due to financial cuts. I bought equipment in 2010 and had to clear my outstanding balance by the end of March 11.

Nina

jumpinjen
06-07-2011, 08:57 PM
toy libraries will loan you push chairs, travel cots and high chairs etc as well as toys whilst you save up to buy them for yourself...... just put away the same money you would have paid for a loan!

Also try freecycle as baby equipment is often offered there for free.

Netmums has some bargains as well as ebay if you look for pick ups only as they often go for less when can't be posted..... I'm in west mids too, what are you after?

Jen x