PDA

View Full Version : How long

mandy moo
01-07-2011, 01:21 PM
If you have received an Action from Ofsted, how long was it between the visit from the inspector giving the actions to receiving the letter in the post?
I hope that makes sense :blush:

rickysmiths
01-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Sorry I have never been in that position so I have no idea. I would ring Ofsted and ask what is happening. If you are unsure of the detail of the actions then they may have put them on your report on line by now.

miffy
01-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Is this an action given at your inspection? Then the inspector should have told you when it was to be completed by.

Miffy xx

alwaysright
01-07-2011, 10:41 PM
i got an action for risk assessments, i shouldnt of really but thats another story....but it came in the same envelope as the inspection report and states a date on it by when the action has to be completed, my report came an it stated the action had to be completed the day before it arrived iyswim!! anyway i did it and sent it all back then a whole year later i got a letter saying you had an action on you report and we have no record of you completing it :angry: so i had to send everything again :mad: the report normally takes anything from a week to two weeks t arrive

jumpinjen
02-07-2011, 06:52 AM
I would do it asap and send back by recorded delivery then call to confirm it has been received if i were you then definatley dealt with..... do you need any help with it?

jen x

mandy moo
02-07-2011, 01:44 PM
Yes Miffy, The inspector said Id receive a letter and then had 14 days to reply to it.
Ive not received a thing, and that was 10 days ago??
I rang Social Sevices Monday and theyre not taking an action, case has been closed.
I should be receiving a letter from them also apparently.

rickysmiths
02-07-2011, 03:44 PM
email Ofsted over the weekend Mandy and ask for a response by the middle of the week at the latest. Has anything been added to your Report online?

mandy moo
02-07-2011, 06:25 PM
No idea, quite possibly.
Didnt even think to look at that, will go have a look, thanx

mandy moo
02-07-2011, 06:33 PM
Nope, nothing added to my Report??

Could it be they have possibly changed their minds (do they do that?) RE; the Actions because of Social Service's closing the case, but havent yet advised me??
Or will the actions still stand??
Im going to have to email or get in touch Monday arnt I :(