PDA

View Full Version : Questionnaires

FootieWidow
01-07-2011, 01:18 PM
I've recently had a lady from the NCMA visit me to browse through my paperwork, offer support and guidance and hopefully increase my grade next time my Ofsted inspection is due.

She recommended I compile a questionnaire for parents and the children in my care (basically to show I work with parents and involve children).

I have a few ideas for questions but I was wondering if you guys could help me think of some too? Or can offer any advice?

Many thanks

loocyloo
01-07-2011, 02:11 PM
welcome!

there is a parents questionaire on the bromley childminders site. i used that one, and then amended it to suit my setting.

xxx

Helen Dempster
01-07-2011, 03:51 PM
I think I used the one on the Bromley site too, I can't remember :blush: Isn't there one on here in the downloads section too? Guess what? I can't remember that either LOL :blush:

miffy
01-07-2011, 09:26 PM
There's one here too

http://nottschildmindingassociation.webeden.co.uk/#/downloads/4531374649

Miffy xx

FootieWidow
01-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Ok I am very new to this and have no idea where the bromley site is but the link you provided was very helpful, thank you Miffy.

I can't believe I have been registered since 2006 and have only discovered this forum!!

FootieWidow
05-07-2011, 08:52 PM
Sorry me again...

I've seen a few referrals to the Bromley site in this forum...can someone point me in the right direction please.