PDA

View Full Version : Vacancies in Stoke-on-Trent

Nicky Castille
01-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Hello there, my name is Nicky Castille and I am a childminder from Stoke-on-Trent, based in Heron cross on the border of Fenton. I have been a registered childminder for 24 years (since 1987). I began Childminding after the birth of my first son and have never looked back since then.

I take on all ages from as young as three months old, right up to 12 year olds in high school.
Over the years I have cared for in excess of 200 children which have massively varied in age,race,culture and disability. Including a child currently in my care whom suffers from tetrasomy X disorder of which theres less than 100 people with it world wide. Which with my help i strived to get the child the assistance she so dearly needed, including supporting her parents.

I have done many outside of hours work with children aswell which include previously being vice chair of the P.T.F.A at Our Ladys Primary School.I was a beaver leader for many years and have done countless amount of fundraising events.
I was also the founder of the Our ladys after school's care club.

I believe as being a childminder its important to build a relationship with not only the child but also the parents. A bond like this creates a much better environment for everyone involved. Am example of this is I attended the wedding of one my childrens parents at the weekend ,followed by visiting another one of my childs birthday parties the day after.

Its not uncommon for children to still come back and visit even after years of leaving when they are all grown up. I believe alot of this is down to the fact that the surroundings where I care for these children in is more like a second family home .

I have a limited places still open and if you would like to find out more then please contact me via the Forum <personal details removed, please see forum rules on posting ads, thanks :-))

:thumbsup: