It's a small world
01-07-2011, 07:15 AM

Just been told that I have to register with ICO (another £35 something pound !!!:angry: ) anyway does anyone have the link to the form to be completed etc? Was told that one cm completed the form and only had to complete a couple of questions as most relate to large organisations. Had a look on the computer but not sure what I should do. I use a digital camera and also store photos of childrens times with me (like a journey) then when child leaves me all pics put on a disc for parents and deleted from my computer.

Can anyone help me on this soooo confused. Oh and need to contact EH for a visit. Just renewd my MM insurance/Ofsted registration. School lunches for my own children /school trips/ sponser money... never ending not enough money coming in to much going out and too much paperwork..thinking wish people knew how much is involved in being a cm and not just about feeding/changing/playing /caring for their child. So much behind the scene in this job that no one really realises....rant over.....:laughing:

01-07-2011, 07:20 AM
My DO told me I had to do this yesterday. She said we can phone them and do it over the phone (number on website) hope that helps x

ps they were on strike yesterday so no idea if they're open today...

01-07-2011, 08:10 AM
I would ring them, tell them what you want to do and they will send everything out to you.

I found the online form really confusing.

Hth :D

01-07-2011, 08:12 AM
I rang them and they sent the forms to fill in which you send off. They then sent another one for the payment!!