PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody help me buy...

Polly2
30-06-2011, 01:33 PM
I have seen at my sons school some white boards that attach to the fence outdoors that the children can paint on. Rain/water washes off ready to start again but I can't find them to buy anywhere.

Also I am looking for some good quality ride-ons suitable for outdoors age 1-3. Can anyone recommend any?

Any pointers in right direction much appreciated!!

sarah707
30-06-2011, 04:59 PM
I would buy an inside one and take it out... the outside ones are really expensive.

Nursery World mag did a review of ride ons in their latest mag. I have just recycled mine... I wonder if anyone has a copy? :D

Penny1959
30-06-2011, 05:03 PM
I have an indoor blackboard that adapted for outdoor (will be doing white board later) chopped legs off, put strong string through holes at top so can hang on fence - put tub of chalks also hanging on fence - works a treat - and even survived when I left out in rain.

No idea about ride ons - this time around decided not to have any.

Penny :)

Polly2
01-07-2011, 06:47 AM
I saw the nursery world article but they are really expensive :eek:

I didn't think an indoor white board would survive outdoors - I'll have to give it a go.

Thanks ladies :thumbsup:

lulubelle
02-07-2011, 07:23 AM
no idea about the boards but have u tried www.toddlebike.co.uk my son loves his, i can honestly say it is the 1 toy that has been played with EVERY day since we brought it. if you tell them you are a childminder you get a a discount too! they are really light and i often hang mine over the handle of my buggy when out and about, small enough to ride round indoors too. they were giving them away in the last issue of who minds i think it was!

Polly2
02-07-2011, 08:13 AM
no idea about the boards but have u tried www.toddlebike.co.uk my son loves his, i can honestly say it is the 1 toy that has been played with EVERY day since we brought it. if you tell them you are a childminder you get a a discount too! they are really light and i often hang mine over the handle of my buggy when out and about, small enough to ride round indoors too. they were giving them away in the last issue of who minds i think it was!

These look great :thumbsup: thanks!

manjay
02-07-2011, 12:29 PM
They look really good. Not seen them before!

I wasn't in the market for a new whiteboard but I thought I would have a look anyway. I came across these (http://www.magicwhiteboard.co.uk/magic-whiteboard/order/) and I am going to to have a try of the small whiteboard and blackboard. I have some flat ply boards outside that we use to put painting paper on. Would be nice to have a go with something a little different:D

lulubelle
02-07-2011, 08:42 PM
thats ok, the toddlebikes are pretty new to the uk, we brought our when they were just launching last yr and have now added a second! apparently they are really popular in europe tho!

Polly2
04-07-2011, 02:34 PM
They are out of stock :rolleyes: must be popular! I have ordered one anyway! Thanks :thumbsup: