PDA

View Full Version : First day went well...

Louise317
29-06-2011, 07:37 PM
First mindee and day went well, lo still cried every now and again when he realised Mum wasn't there... but nothing like the 30+ minutes at the beginning of the week when doing a session with Mum hiding in the kitchen!

We did school run straight away then went to park he slept had snack play lunch. Mum popped back in (finishing breast feeding) so when she left I settled him back down and we went for a walk where her napped again (usual timings). Then Mum came at 4.

My dd 2.6 was a star didn't complain for walking more than she normally would so lo could be in pushchair. And she let me get on with things when i needed to as well as us paying together.

Another session tomorrow and then a long weekend, to celebrate my ds' 5th birthday (money couldn't have come at a better time and his new golf bag and clubs turned up today he's going to be sooooo happy - just like daddys)

I love this forum and all who sail in her, you've made this journey so much easier to handle with all your words of wise - THANKYOU!!! xxx

miffy
29-06-2011, 07:48 PM
Yay! Glad it went well and hope tomorrow goes even better! :thumbsup:

Have a fab weekend and a very Happy Birthday to your ds

Miffy xx

blue bear
29-06-2011, 07:53 PM
The first of many hopefully. Well done on your first day!

dundas
29-06-2011, 07:55 PM
First mindee and day went well, lo still cried every now and again when he realised Mum wasn't there... but nothing like the 30+ minutes at the beginning of the week when doing a session with Mum hiding in the kitchen!

We did school run straight away then went to park he slept had snack play lunch. Mum popped back in (finishing breast feeding) so when she left I settled him back down and we went for a walk where her napped again (usual timings). Then Mum came at 4.

My dd 2.6 was a star didn't complain for walking more than she normally would so lo could be in pushchair. And she let me get on with things when i needed to as well as us paying together.

Another session tomorrow and then a long weekend, to celebrate my ds' 5th birthday (money couldn't have come at a better time and his new golf bag and clubs turned up today he's going to be sooooo happy - just like daddys)

I love this forum and all who sail in her, you've made this journey so much easier to handle with all your words of wise - THANKYOU!!! xxx

glad it all went well:clapping:

The Juggler
29-06-2011, 09:08 PM
glad it was a good day hon :clapping: :clapping: