PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from Spain and lost my motivation

Tink
29-06-2011, 03:08 PM
I arrived back from the best 10 day holiday with my family. It was my daughters 3rd birthday and it was so lovely spending time together as a family.
But as soon as I walked back in the door my phone had 10 messages as did my mobile phone and my kitchen still looks like a nursery.
Maybe it's just me but I feel really down today and am wondering if I am doing the right thing?
My DD doesn't want us to do this job anymore and we too are questioning if we still ought to carry on or have a bit of a career change.
I don't knowif it was the Spanish sunshine but I have lost all motivation for the jobat the moment :(

jumpinjen
29-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Glad you had a lovely holiday..... could you try and keep the holiday feeling going by planning some fun beach/spanish activities and relax into it a bit and then see how you feel in a few weeks? Hugs, Jen x

sarah707
29-06-2011, 05:30 PM
I think most people feel a bit like that when they are back from a lovely relaxing holiday.

Take it slowly for a few days, maybe have a clear up and de-clutter if the stuff around you is bothering you and hopefully you'll be fine xx

JCrakers
29-06-2011, 06:12 PM
I think its quite normal to feel like that when you come back from a really enjoyable hol. :D
It takes a few days to come back down again..I'd give it a while and if youre still feeling the same then it might be worth tinking about it seriously

Becky

allinatiz
29-06-2011, 08:45 PM
Agree with all the others. I always feel like that when I get back from a holiday and it does take me a while (weeks? :laughing:) to get back into the swing of things. See how you feel after a few days x

lyla's mum
01-07-2011, 12:16 PM
totally agree with the others here. i too got back from a holiday in spain last month and am still looking for my motivation (although i was kinda thrown into it with mrs o coming yesterday!)