PDA

View Full Version : Tesco and Sainsburys

Newbie1!
29-06-2011, 08:02 AM
Just wondered what all you lovelies had ordered/were ordering with your vouchers???

loocyloo
29-06-2011, 09:34 AM
from sainsburys i ordered some bell balls and some stilt walkers. they arrived yesterday !!!! i have saved most of vouchers for next year.

from tesco ... i can't remember! some skin colour crayons, some ribbon sticks or similar, beanbags and a drum ( i think its a drum! musical instrument anyway! ) plus saving some vouchers for next year!

xxx

clio0602
29-06-2011, 10:19 AM
I only got 112 so banking for nxt yr x

miss mopple
29-06-2011, 11:52 AM
Ive ordered:

Garden rake and brush
bell balls
hedgehog stones
pom poms
pop up teepee
alphabet bean bags
watering cans
maze balance board
giant feet
catchloop

have banked a few for next year too :thumbsup:

All I need now is DHL to actually turn up and collect the things. They are due today but no sign so far and they didnt turn up last week either :mad:

Beetlejuice
29-06-2011, 12:08 PM
I've ordered bug hunting stuff from tesco with a long outdoor tray for painting and some trays for mark-making/collecting etc. From Sainsburys I ordered a big outdoor tray plus a few sensory resources - scarves, light and texture balls etc. I've banked some for next year as didn't need much this year really and want to save for some more expensive stuff.

You must have had bad luck Miss M - my DHL delivery was scheduled between 9-5 on Friday and the guy was here by 10am.

miss mopple
29-06-2011, 12:09 PM
It took them 3 attempts to find me last year as we are a bit tucked away. I tried to put directions and a contact no on the system but they wouldnt allow it :rolleyes:

Beetlejuice
29-06-2011, 12:12 PM
It took them 3 attempts to find me last year as we are a bit tucked away. I tried to put directions and a contact no on the system but they wouldnt allow it :rolleyes:

Making it easy for you then?!!:rolleyes: I'm gobsmacked actually that Sainsburys seem to be despatching stuff asap rather than waiting til the Autumn term as before. My friend sent hers in on Thursday last week and got her order yesterday!:thumbsup:

Newbie1!
29-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Ooo they are all sounding fab :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Have booked my DHL for Friday, luckily DH is off work so will be spending his day off waiting in for my parcel :laughing:

Not one of my parents brought me a single voucher :( :( I must have spent about £20 in ink printing newsletters, leaflets, reminders etc but still nothing.

So the only ones Ive got I collected myself or hounded friends on facebook etc for. Im quite basic this year and have gone for paints, trays, feathers, glue and then loads of baking stuff from Sainsburys......so far I am loving how "cheap" the sainsburys things seem (although not as much choice admittedly) but ive ordered tones of wooden spoons for the littles to make puppets with :laughing:

miffy
29-06-2011, 12:24 PM
This has reminded me I must get cracking and send my sainsburys order in :blush:

Miffy xx

Beetlejuice
29-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Not one of my parents brought me a single voucher :( :( I must have spent about £20 in ink printing newsletters, leaflets, reminders etc but still nothing.

It's a shame isn't it? I got most of my vouchers through my family, husbands work colleagues and my ex clients whose children have moved on but they still collect the vouchers for me :D I didn't get thousands of vouchers but I'm really excited by what I've ordered.

onceinabluemoon
29-06-2011, 05:57 PM
I ordered a dark den and some other crafty bits from Tesco. We got over 2000 vouchers this year, mostly down to me, my family and friends and one of the parents.

Sainsbury would not let me enter because I'm a childminder!!!

solly
29-06-2011, 06:05 PM
From Tescos I got over 5000 vouchers so ordered the beebot pack with the mats and banked the rest, and with sainsburys i had just over 1000 so ordered a few baking untensils and banked the rest.

I have had sainsburys already:)

PixiePetal
29-06-2011, 07:02 PM

In 2009 my delivery was left in an open ended farm shed! Only found it when nephew spotted it getting his car out. It wasn't little - 2 tuff spots :rolleyes:

I have only ordered a few little bits and banked the rest - I really want a dark den :D