PDA

View Full Version : Vacancies in Thornbury nr Bristol

cheekycherub
28-06-2011, 07:15 PM
Im Hayley and Im newly registered so have lots of spaces to fill!

In my opinion, home-based childcare is a personal, friendly and flexible service offering low ratios of children to adults, in a homely and loving environment. Inclusion is paramount and being able to look after children of different ages and abilities together in the same group helps them to learn about the wider world.

I am an Ofsted registered childminder living in a 3 bedroom house with my fiance Tom and 2 young daughters. We have a friendly little dog and a rabbit. I have a fully enclosed back garden and the whole house is registered for childminding use. My house is within walking distance of the local park, library, toddler groups, shops and other amenities.

I have 10 years of childcare experience working in nurseries and pre-schools. I have completed an Introduction to Home-based Childcare course which included information on the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum), Child Protection, Working with Parents, Behaviour and Equality of Opportunity, Learning and Development and Observation Assessment and Planning.

I am peadiatric first-aid trained with St.Johns ambulance and my partner, Tom, and I both have clear enhanced CRB disclosures. I am a member of the NCMA (National Childminders Association) and have full public liabilty insurance. I also have a full driving license and hold Business Class car insurance so am able to take the children further afield for trips and days out.

I have signed up for all the relevant training courses possible eg, learning & development, health exercise & nutrition, behaviour management, makaton etc to make sure I can give your children the best care possible.

I am available for full-time, part-time, before and after school care.
I work 7am-7pm Monday to Friday 48 weeks of the year.

Fees are £4 per hour per child and £6 per hour per child on bank holidays.
£5 per hour per child for before and after school children. My prices include all meals, snacks and drinks and also covers the cost of any trips out, activity materials, treats and relevant training courses.
I also accept childcare vouchers and hope to eventually achieve 'quality assured' status so I can accept the Nursery Education Grant for over 3's.

I have all the relevant policies and procdures in place to ensure childrens safety and welfare.

Please contact me for further details on 01454 419252 or 07935 697495. alternatively, take a look at my facebook page Cheeky Cherubs Childminding and send me a message :)