PDA

View Full Version : New Website :-D

adele1985
28-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Ive just finnished my website and would love everyones opinion....can anyone think of anything I have left out or find any spelling mistakes

www.adeleschildminding.com

Pixie dust
28-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Have you put a link back to this site as It is something we are asked to do if we post our website?

It is lovely but I didn't like having to keep going back to get to the home page as there is no link straight back if you understand what I am saying.

adele1985
28-06-2011, 03:42 PM
Have you put a link back to this site as It is something we are asked to do if we post our website?

It is lovely but I didn't like having to keep going back to get to the home page as there is no link straight back if you understand what I am saying.

HI hun thanx for the input, ive made a few changes to people can get bak to my home page :-)

What do u mean put a link back to the website ? not sure how you do that

ziggy
28-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Wow it is lovely:clapping: I want one now lol

Your setting looks amazing.

Might be worth just checking out spelling on 'sheppard pie and mear cat'
I think its shepherd's pie and meercat but not certain

Lovely website, well done

JCrakers
28-06-2011, 05:20 PM
I love it..its fab :clapping:

Registered on the front page..missing an e

Becky x

beckyteddy
29-06-2011, 08:45 PM
Really lovely site....well done!!:clapping:

Jiorjiina
29-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Might be worth just checking out spelling on 'sheppard pie and mear cat'
I think its shepherd's pie and meercat but not certain

Er, it's meerkat with a k, I'm afraid, because it's from dutch afrikaans.

Also, your twinkly website is ace!

How did you decorate your playroom walls? I love them!

To put a link back to the forum, you need a links page on your site, and then you put the link to here. It's one of the rules for adding your website here that you have to put a link to it on your own. Did you make your website yourself, or get someone else to do it?

Carol M
30-06-2011, 05:53 AM
love it :clapping:
well done
Carol xx

Roseolivia
30-06-2011, 05:56 AM
It's a lovely site well done. You're not far from me, i'm just outside Hartlepool. My daughter loves the playground at Preston PArk but last time we went into Butterfly World she freaked.

adele1985
30-06-2011, 08:35 AM
Er, it's meerkat with a k, I'm afraid, because it's from dutch afrikaans.

Also, your twinkly website is ace!

How did you decorate your playroom walls? I love them!

To put a link back to the forum, you need a links page on your site, and then you put the link to here. It's one of the rules for adding your website here that you have to put a link to it on your own. Did you make your website yourself, or get someone else to do it?

Hi hun my sister decorated my room for me its all painted on. I made the website myself using wix.com

adele1985
30-06-2011, 08:36 AM
It's a lovely site well done. You're not far from me, i'm just outside Hartlepool. My daughter loves the playground at Preston PArk but last time we went into Butterfly World she freaked.

Hi hun, Im from hartlepool origionally, all of my family are there so i visit every week

julie w
30-06-2011, 10:35 AM
It's brilliant. I want to do one eventually. So far I can my pc skills only get me as far as this site and ebay:) I really want to paint a tree in my playroom now, it looks great. Only sp I noticed was 'shepherd' lol.xx:thumbsup: