PDA

View Full Version : bathroom

laura2kidz
02-05-2008, 10:09 AM
Hi I am currently registering to become a childminder and have just been doing a risk assessment of all rooms. I was just wondering in my bathroom i have a a shelf next to my bath which is low a the moment i have all my shampoo's etc on and was just wondering will i need to move these for when i am childminding. Thank you for you help. Laura

sarah707
02-05-2008, 10:13 AM
If you intend to let children use your bathroom - for hand washing, occasional showers if muddy or messy etc then yes you will need to move all toxic stuff.

This includes tooth paste which is poisonous if eaten! :eek:

deeb66
02-05-2008, 10:15 AM
When I moved in to this place I too had a low storage shelf.

I found it easier to put in another shelf/rack thing higher up to take everything like that.

Only thing I have to do is to educate the rest of the family to use it and put the bottles etc back in rack again :rolleyes:

I have only been nagging for last 3 years :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ......hopefully they will get the message soon :D

Jinx
02-05-2008, 10:22 AM
I've given up asking my lot to put shampoos etc away and put a lock on the outside of the bathroom door!!!! It is now out of bounds to mindees, they will have to use the downstairs loo!!! :thumbsup:

Jinx x