PDA

View Full Version : Help with part 5!! - Scottish Application Form

nads0804
27-06-2011, 11:38 PM
Hi everybody!

My name is Nadia, I am a pre-reg and am currently having a bit of a meltdown trying to fill out the Part 5 of the Scottish application form..

ANY help would be very very much appreciated as I am now just desperate to get it done and out of my life!! There are the 26 questions in part 5 but could someone tell me which ones in particular I need to answer?

I have no clue about policies and procedures and was hoping to be put on a pre reg childminding course to help me with this part of the form, but it was oversubscribed :(

Could some1 please tell me how you have to have in your answers for things like...

*Procedure for dealing with complaints

&

*Policy for the protection of children

Sorry for the long mail, any help for part 5 would be v much appreciated :)

Thanks every1
Nadia

Kirsteen
29-06-2011, 11:16 AM
Hi Nadia

I am also pre-reg in Scotland and working on my policies and procedures...

First thing I would say is check u have the right forms!!!

In the hand over process from CC to SCSWIS, many of us had been given wrong packs. Check whether you have the old CC application for or the new SCSWIS one. The way they are doing part 5 now has changed. If you requested your application pack on or before april, then you could have an incomplete pack.

They will still accept old forms, but it means they way you provide info might be a little different.

Still finding my way through all this myself, so no definite answers. i got a bit of a mismash in terms of my pack, so still figuring out what i do and don't need to supply! If in doubt, phone SCSWIS and ask to speak to someone. they are actually really helpful!

Kirsteen :-)