PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork

bambinos95
27-06-2011, 12:13 PM
Im trying to sort out my paperwork as my desk seems to be overflowing at the minute. I have been looking into the computer packages to see if it makes any easier to keep on top of things. I seem to get so involved with the children the paperwork is just mounting. Any Ideas would be great. Thanks

Happy Bunny
27-06-2011, 01:29 PM
Don't use the computer much for paperwork, I use paper form and then it goes in my cupboard out of the way LOL
Must admit though my dining room table looks like a office desk some days

miffy
27-06-2011, 08:50 PM
Paperwork :rolleyes: gets on my nerves too!

I try and file as much as possible as soon as it's done so it doesn't mount up in piles on the desk, floor or anywhere else I've dumped it.

I've also started chucking away stuff that I don't use - old coursework, planning, magazines etc.

Miffy xx

mrs robbie williams
28-06-2011, 05:41 AM
Im using one of the childminding systems and its really cut down on my paperwork :) its a really easy and nice system to use and parents can have access to their child's information ie daily diary, photos, obs, lj's, next steps etc., by you giving them access. If Ofsted want evidence all i need to do is print stuff off but for the time being its just stored on the system :thumbsup:
pm me if you want to know which one as it blanks it out on here