PDA

View Full Version : Preparing for your pre-registration visit - new e-book

sarah707
26-06-2011, 04:30 PM
I have been asked for this e-book a lot over the years and it has been in production for some time... and today I finished it! :clapping:

E-book 56 'Preparing for your registration visit' contains 60 pages of information about the registration visit document which is sent to all new childminders by Ofsted.

While it is not a requirement that the document is completed, it is important that potential new childminders are able to show Ofsted that they are committed to their business and have an understanding of what they will need to do once registered.

I have worked through the document and given lots of ideas, hints, tips and background information to help answer each question.

Completing the document is also an excellent way of learning what will be expected of you when you are working and start writing your self evaluation form (SEF) in the future.

It is priced at £3.99 and is for sale on my Knutsford Childminding (http://www.knutsfordchildminding.co.uk) website.

If you have any problems or need any more information please let me know.

Thank you for reading :D

sarah707
21-08-2011, 09:28 AM
I have added some more information to different sections of this e-book after reading through posts on the forum and seeing which questions registering childminders are finding tricky.

I hope you find it useful :D