PDA

View Full Version : Transition Document

venus89
26-06-2011, 02:45 PM
For going to primary - I'm assuming we would oly have to fill one in if the child spent more time with us than in a preschool setting? Is that right? Or should I be filling them in for my school leavers.....?

kells_bells
26-06-2011, 03:00 PM
I do a very simple one for all the children moving onto another setting. It's a quick round up of what they can do within each area, just so the are a bit more clued up. :)

sarah707
26-06-2011, 04:32 PM
I do a very simple one for all the children moving onto another setting. It's a quick round up of what they can do within each area, just so the are a bit more clued up. :)

I do the same :D

gigglinggoblin
26-06-2011, 04:33 PM
Is it something we have to do? If so do we get sent anything to fill in or is it up to the individual school?

venus89
26-06-2011, 05:37 PM
Is it something we have to do? If so do we get sent anything to fill in or is it up to the individual school?

As goblin said - do we have to? Or is it just good practice?

Goblin, I just got sent a form from my network coordinator. If you want to pm me your email address I can send it on to you if you like?

sarah707
26-06-2011, 05:41 PM
It depends on where you live and whether or not you are accredited.

Most areas it is good practice :D

gigglinggoblin
06-07-2011, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the offer Venus but I think I will pass - if I can skip some paperwork I will :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I am accredited but havent been told or sent anything so guessing I wont be struck off for not doing so! I know the school dont really like stuff like that anyway (say they prefer to get to know the child themselves) so they wont be too upset.