PDA

View Full Version : Got some bargains today.

It's a small world
25-06-2011, 07:10 PM
Well had a new baby start last week - wasnt told baby was sicky after drinks and eating (suppose it can be normal im out of practice with babies lol) Anyway my carpet was getting ruined so popped of to ELC today and bought an activity mat -70cm x 70 cm . Should have been £12 reduced to £6 thought I could put lo one this as not crawling yet and can wash it or clean down easier than my carpet getting dirty.

Other bargain ...I put my baby changing mat away as not needed as no babies. Came to find it and can't so been using one in changing bag. Anyway went to TK Max today and got a lovely one for £3.99. Usually when I want something I can never find one or they cost the earth so very pleased. Also got lots of baking items to keep us busy on Thursdays strike day :)

Just thought Id share :clapping: :clapping:

Mouse
25-06-2011, 07:15 PM
I do love a bargain!

I need a new changing mat & hadn't thought of trying TK Maxx. I'll pop in next time I'm in town.

charleyfarley
25-06-2011, 08:44 PM
I love a bargain too :clapping: :clapping: Good for you :thumbsup:

Carol xx

marnieb
26-06-2011, 06:33 AM
So jealous!!!!! I need a new changing bag, but every time I go to TKMaxx I never like them!! Oh well, off there today and maybe I'll get lucky too!!!

debratina
26-06-2011, 08:35 AM
I went to toys r us and they have changing bags in the sale I got mine for 20 instead of 30 looks a lot better than the one I have at the moment :D

teacake2
26-06-2011, 07:24 PM
My latest bargins are large easel for £4 off local ebay and balance beams that I made for the children from an old pallet so didn't cost me anything.

francinejayne
26-06-2011, 07:28 PM
My latest bargins are large easel for £4 off local ebay and balance beams that I made for the children from an old pallet so didn't cost me anything.

LOVE the balance beam, and it looks like the children do too! Clever you!

Aimi-jo
26-06-2011, 08:03 PM

Thats so clever, Might have to steal that idea. My dad works in a warehouse. Im guessing you sanded it and painted it? Thats next sunday sorted for DH Keep him busy :laughing: x

teacake2
26-06-2011, 10:16 PM
The children love the beams, just sanded them down (there are 3 altogether of differing heights), and used some wood paint I had got left over, they are a light purple colour, and I have found some silver to-day so I thought I would paint some feet on them.
Teacake2