PDA

View Full Version : I could just scream!!!!!

jordanann
02-05-2008, 07:02 AM
Hi Guys, Update on CRB checks, i posted earlier in the week about hubby recieving a letter regarding his CRB check that he has to full in another disclosure form as the inspector that countersigned shouldnt have!!!!!!!
Anyway after loads of phone calls to ofsted and CRB someone finally called me back yesterday. I now have to wait for another inspector to come round to refill the forms out for hubby, also now they are telling me that i also have to fill forms out, i have been told time and time again that i have been cleared:angry:
Trying to get registered has been nothing but hassle i sent my application off just after christmas and still not regisitered. I did have someone lined up to start next week but now she has had to go with someone else.

Just needed to rant!!!!!

Love Lisa
xx xx xx

wendywu
02-05-2008, 07:21 AM
I would not loose another mindee. Get in touch with your local MP and make an appointment as Ofsted are goverment and so is he. A letter from him should shake them up a bit. I have used this route before and it works. Also make a formal complaint to Ofsted. You have got to get tough now. :angry:

sarah707
02-05-2008, 08:06 AM
Oh no! I know how you feel... I would take Wendy's advice and get cross ! :(

angeldelight
02-05-2008, 08:46 AM
Poor you hope you get it all sorted soon

Good luck

Angel xx

berkschick
02-05-2008, 08:53 AM
Thats awful!

I too would make a complaint, you have nothing to loose.

jaja
02-05-2008, 06:46 PM
hope everything gets sorted out soon, and i would def complain!!!

katickles
02-05-2008, 07:07 PM
OMG thats really bad! I feel really sorry for you. I would be well cheesed off:angry:

You could always do as the others say - you've nothing to loose! :)

Saz
03-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Oh that sounds like a nightmare, I am sure you will get lots of helpful advice from CM's here on what to do

Blaze
03-05-2008, 07:27 PM
I'd scream too in your position!!!!:angry:

Mollymop
03-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Gosh!!! I am so shocked at this! I am angry on your behalf,
I just hope that one day soon CRb's are not the hassle they are today as they cause so much stress!
I hope they get it sorted out soon.
Hopefully, if you make alot of noise they should rush them both through.

emmadines
03-05-2008, 10:44 PM
well I think everyone on here saw me moaning!! but after I called ofsted and the crb (crb on a twice daily basis) my one returned after a week of full on complaining!!! in total 9 weeks (not too bad I suppose after all they did say 3 weeks)

really start complaining!!!!! to both!

good luck!!

jordanann
04-05-2008, 10:41 AM
Thanks guys for all your support, gonna call ofsted on Tuesday and do some serious complaining. I've had enough to add to it all we are moving in 2 weeks time so trying to pack the house up. the ofsted inspector that came over 3 weeks ago knows about this and said it shouldnt be a problem and to call once we are in the new house so i can have my inspection their.
I just know this is not going to be the case and i'm going to have more hassle.

Love Lisa
xx xx xx