PDA

View Full Version : hahaha can you imagine..

tinynippers
25-06-2011, 09:40 AM
sorry hubby but i'm taking on this new mindee but your never allowed in the house when she is......

had to share, may not be funny to some and i didnt ask reasons why but i still thought it was funny

basically,
i had an enquiry this morning, mum & dad knocked on my door with their little girl and asked

"do you have any vacancies for 3 overnight and 1 full day but if you have a husband we don't want him in the house when you have our daughter"

err i don't think so...

Bananabrain
25-06-2011, 09:55 AM
I personally think that husbands and teenage boys for that matter should be locked in the shed when not in use:ROFL1:
Never a dull moment in this job!

muffins
25-06-2011, 10:08 AM
I personally think that husbands and teenage boys for that matter should be locked in the shed when not in use:ROFL1:
Never a dull moment in this job!

& own children, cats, dogs etc:laughing:

Oh & the neighbours dogs, I had a parent worried they might get in my garden! Apart from them being no bigger than rats, I have a 6ft fence with concrete posts between us :rolleyes:

love381
25-06-2011, 10:24 AM
Some requests are just unbelievable!! I really don't understand the minds of some people!! x

Twinkles
25-06-2011, 10:24 AM
What a horrible thing to say ! I'd have shut the door in their faces :angry:

It's a very sad way to live and a very sad attitude to have to assume all men are abusers.