PDA

View Full Version : VARIATIONS

katie0183
01-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Hi there,

Im in the process of thinking about writing for a variation for overnight care. when i had my pre inspection i said i'd rather just get registered first and then if i wanted to go for overnight care. Firstly .. how do i word these things... and secondly from reading other posts i can email this request is this right?
where do i get the email address? when i spoke to OFSTED they just said write a letter and send it in,....

Kind Regards

Katie
P.S Still no mindees... however did a big advertising bumph today and spent an hour going round the local GPS and newsagents... any ideas would be most helpful!

berkschick
01-05-2008, 08:35 PM
You can email it but you have to print it off, sign it, scan it and then email it!

They do tend to deal with it quicker if it is emailed though.

Good luck and I hope something becomes of all your hard work.

Banana
01-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Hey Katie,

you need to just advertise as you have been doing and the rest of it takes care of itself. Have you advertised on netmums? bounty, yellow pages?

As for your variation. All you need to do is to write in to ofsted or email them and mark your mail for the attention of 'inspection support team'. You will need to provide written evidence of how you will meet the standards shown for overnight care and as long as you can show that you know what is expected of you tghen you should have no problem being registered!

good luck and I hope the enquiries start flooding in soon!

x

Michelle M
02-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Good luck with your variation, hope you get it. I just got granted mine, I emailed my letter to them with an electronic signature this was fine.

Keep us updated :)