PDA

View Full Version : What logo's can we use?

mum2two
01-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Just trying to design a leaflet to give to prospective parents instead of my whole information pack. As it's so much to print off, the number of times I've given it out, and never heard from them! :rolleyes:

Trying to condense info, so if parents aren't sure, and want to go away. Gives them something to look at.

Anyway, off track - which logo's can we use. I know we can't use the ofsted one, but as a member of the NCMA i can use theirs can't I? Is there any others I should. Can't think of any.

Thanks

Kelly x

Pipsqueak
01-05-2008, 08:37 PM
From what I recall yes if you are a member of NCMA you can use the logo on your paperwork. (not that I do )

Not sure what else though

Blaze
01-05-2008, 08:39 PM
You have to email the ncma for permission to use their logo...if your a member it's granted!

Gherkin
01-05-2008, 08:43 PM
You need to emailNCMA to get the right logo.

sarah707
01-05-2008, 08:43 PM
You can put a forum logo on things... the splodge is rather fetching don't you think? :D

angeldelight
02-05-2008, 08:59 AM
I would not want to let parents know about the forum though so I def would not use the logo for any information pack or letter

The forum is mine and im not sharing it with any parent haha

Angel xx

John
02-05-2008, 10:49 AM
I would not want to let parents know about the forum though so I def would not use the logo for any information pack or letter

The forum is mine and im not sharing it with any parent haha

Angel xx

LOL one of my parent's know i go on this forum so have to be careful :) but i'm a nice guy and have nothing bad to say. I use the NCMA logo.

john.

son77
02-05-2008, 11:06 AM
Cant you search for some nice clip art instead, thats what I use in my leaflets.

Spangles
02-05-2008, 02:37 PM
My hubby made one for me, it's a cute drawing of a teddy bear. I know that no-one else has got it and it got him involved a bit too!

Heaven Scent
03-05-2008, 08:42 PM
To say I am surprised that your can't use the Ofsted logo isn't exactly true because I never really thought about it but I have downloaded stuff from the bromley website with it on so how is that then. I must admit that I never really thought about it much at the time but decided to remove it from the stuff I wanted to use as I just think its stating the obvious to say you are ofsted registered when its a legal requirement I also feel to say that you are an member if NcMA is not something you can crow about as its no great achievement as you pay to join and its for our benefit not of benefit to the parents and as any registered childminder can choose to join its neither here nor there for me but if you have the quality first certificater then you should be able to use this and be more than proud to do so. As having their name on your paperwork is free advertising for the NCMA they should be asking our permission to include it well at least giving us some incentive for using it I think for years they had no serious competition but now Morton Michel are comming more to the forefront in childminding circles than ever before. and they are going to have to start working for our custom.

Thats me finished now I need to put the soap box away.

emmadines
03-05-2008, 10:40 PM
I made mine!

nannan
04-05-2008, 07:17 AM
I use a clipart for mine on my paperwork, I feel it is a more personal touch, and didnt fancy advertising for everybody else.:)