PDA

View Full Version : Settling session and contract

kel1983
23-06-2011, 10:13 AM
Hi
I got a mum who would like to bring her lo for 2.5 hours settling session on Monday.

She is starting a temp job which will last 3 months but may not know the the days and times by monday when she comes. Im assuming I really need the contract signed and in place before the settling session.

What do I do on the contract when it comes to the days and times needed if they are unknown?

Ive never had this come up before as the 2 other children I mind just came straight away without settling session.

I suppose I could do a temp contract just for the monday but I am with NCMA so can't just knock one together myself can I

love381
23-06-2011, 10:17 AM
Hi
I got a mum who would like to bring her lo for 2.5 hours settling session on Monday.

She is starting a temp job which will last 3 months but may not know the the days and times by monday when she comes. Im assuming I really need the contract signed and in place before the settling session. I have a settling in form, details about the child/important information (like special toys/words used etc/parent in loco/permissions. Only use it for children doing settling sessions prior to agreeing a contract. Some mums have asked for two settling in sessions to see if children like me before signing a contract.

What do I do on the contract when it comes to the days and times needed if they are unknown? I use Flexi, could include examples.

Ive never had this come up before as the 2 other children I mind just came straight away without settling session.

I suppose I could do a temp contract just for the monday but I am with NCMA so can't just knock one together myself can I

Hope that helps a bit, not with NCMA anymore, so not sure on the answer for that one. x