We are off to do the BIG TODDLE today :clapping:

Please pray for dry weather for us :D

Will let you know how we get on later :thumbsup:

breezy
22-06-2011, 08:56 AM
Have fun , hope it stays dry for you :thumbsup:

handeme
22-06-2011, 09:24 AM
Have fun, were off to do ours on the 8th July.
c x

Toothfairy
22-06-2011, 11:49 AM
Well, we did it :clapping:

We walked all the way around the edge of our local park, it took us about 1/2hr to do.
My little 6m old slept the whole way through it :laughing: and my 2.5yr old walked all the way and is now fast asleep :D

6m old dressed up as a chick and the 2.5yr old dressed up as a lion, out of about 25 children we were the only ones to dress up except for one other child :(

Anyway, we had a great time and got home just as it started to rain :thumbsup:

Mouse
22-06-2011, 11:53 AM
Well done!

We did ours a couple of weeks ago and it was a great success. My baby mindee slept, but the 1yr old & 2yr walked it all...then came home & slept all afternoon :laughing:
Ours was run by our childminding group & almost all of the children dressed up. If parents didn't send outfits, we sorted something out for them :thumbsup:

We had about 35 children, dressed as animals, walking round the park. We attracted a lot of attention :D

Toothfairy
22-06-2011, 12:49 PM
We did it with the Childminding group too.
I bought 5 spare costumes (tabard and hat type) with me but nobody wanted to borrow them :(

mrs_scottydog
22-06-2011, 12:52 PM
Well done! I'm not sure we've got one here this year. Glad the weather held, it would have been miserable in the down pour we've had for an hour. Hx

SandCastles
16-08-2012, 09:17 PM
I'm doing our Big Toddle next week - don't know why it is late this year, but looking forward to it.
Afterwards we are having a teddy bears picnic.
Pray for dry weather for us x