PDA

View Full Version : First mindees lined up!

jojo123
21-06-2011, 08:12 PM
I'm so pleased - I got my first two mindees lined up yesterday :) One is a 15 month old 2 and 1/2 days a week, and the other is a 6 year old after school. So funny to have had them both confirm on the same day - and such a relief - feels good to have some work lined up now :clapping:

suzyjane73
21-06-2011, 08:19 PM
Good luck! It's a relief.

I started a week ago and I have three (two 2 yr olds and a 14 month old) over 4 days of the week and I am absolutely exhausted. Make the most of the time you have left to prepare as much as you can. I have had to write a list of things that I need to change already as it can be a logistical nightmare especially when you have to incorporate school runs into your day.

You go girl!!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

jojo123
21-06-2011, 08:31 PM
thank you - I do still have quite a bit of organising my paperwork to do before I get started. Plus I have two children of my own who are 2 and 6 months keeping my quite busy already! The good thing is, the 15 month old starts next month but the older one not til September so I've got a few weeks with the little one before I have to start doing school runs which will help I think!