PDA

View Full Version : 3rd parent visit..

Louise317
21-06-2011, 05:55 PM
hopefully this one will come through!!

Other two didn't bother to return any calls are let me know yes or no :(

This is for a 11mth old boy four days a week (meaning a day to spend with dd :) ) She came on her own (son had fell to sleep) but said she was happy with what she saw and was here an hour. And said she would like to visit later in the week with her hubby and son.

She had the lo doing settling in a nursery but has decided to pull him out because not enough 1:1 time.

only little niggle I had was she asked for Ofsted Reg no', but she was OK when I said I wouldn't give out till contracts were signed.

So we'll see :)

funemnx
21-06-2011, 06:16 PM
Fingers crossed for you xx

rose hol
21-06-2011, 07:52 PM
sounds good. Well done though for not giving out you reg no. x

lulubelle
21-06-2011, 08:21 PM
i am new to all this and was wondering why not to give out reg no? isnt that how people can check your grading etc?

Louise317
22-06-2011, 08:33 AM
i am new to all this and was wondering why not to give out reg no? isnt that how people can check your grading etc?

I don't have a Grading yet as new to minding, but to show your grading when you have one best to have a ofsted report printing with reg no' blacked out.

The reason not to give out reg no' is because there is some people out there that will use your number to claim tax credits. And once they know where you live and address no one can stop them until Tax Credits check.

So don't give out until contracts are signed :)

Louise317
22-06-2011, 07:15 PM
This Mum just called me and is coming in the morning for 2nd visit with hubby... must be a good sign :)

SandCastles
22-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Yes definitely a good sign.
I had an interview today and everything went well until my lo woke up and started to cause havoc, I hope they call for a second meeting!

miffy
22-06-2011, 08:31 PM
This Mum just called me and is coming in the morning for 2nd visit with hubby... must be a good sign :)
:thumbsup: Very good sign I would say.

Good luck, hope it goes well for you.

Mum might just be a very organised person who wanted your reg no so she could get her tc claim filled in.

Miffy xx

miffy
22-06-2011, 08:32 PM
I had an interview today and everything went well until my lo woke up and started to cause havoc, I hope they call for a second meeting!

Fingers crossed for you.

Miffy xx

Louise317
22-06-2011, 09:06 PM
:thumbsup: Very good sign I would say.

Good luck, hope it goes well for you.

Mum might just be a very organised person who wanted your reg no so she could get her tc claim filled in.

Miffy xx

Thanks Miffy, your right she may be that organised just the cynic side in me :blush:

I haven't got any contracts yet as I want to order these when I do my insurance etc... so am putting together a settling in contract, so if they want to sign tomorrow they can.

That's ok isn't it ?
I plan to go with MM so if I had problems they will accept a 'home made' contract wont they? I have a photo copy MM contract that was a example (and scribbled across it) from my ICP course can I take relevant parts from this ? would I need to re word them. I wouldn't be copying the contract word for word just using as a base.

Louise317
22-06-2011, 09:08 PM

Fingers crossed for you Sandcastles x

My lo's were getting restless as she was eating into there dinner time that I hadn't even start cooking lol...

Just wonder how different it would have been if she'd brought her lo with her :panic: LOL