PDA

View Full Version : I have a few questions :)

Tinglesnark
21-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Me again!

I was wondering what is the better way of doing a daily diary, I have been using the daily diary sheets that were made by a member here with good effect. The only thing is that i've not made a book from them but let the children choose which they prefer and just send the sheet home.
Naturally that sheet never comes back with any comments, any news for me gets sent by txt or face to face. Plus the lady that came to do my quality enhancement commented that i could try a different way that might be more effective...

This has worked for me because there is no book to lose BUT i cant help wondering if i would get more feedback if i DID use one? I do send out feedback forms every term though so i suppose that is a way of communicating...

What do you think?

Also, where do you get your ring binders from? I have VERY old ring binders that look rather tatty so i wanted to buy some more without spending heaps as i need a fair few...

Thanks!

blue bear
21-06-2011, 05:07 PM
I have daily diaries that go back and forth ( note book) but very few comments get written in by parents, they text or tell me verbally and I write it in the diary.

sarah707
21-06-2011, 05:11 PM
I asked parents what they prefer and now have 3 diaries. Only 1 family write comments despite my frequent encouraging.

:D