PDA

View Full Version : PEG LABEL ideas

butterfly
21-06-2011, 02:12 PM
All my children have individual pegs but i'm getting bored with the labels - anyone got any bright ideas?!

Currently they have a photo and name on them

blue bear
21-06-2011, 03:40 PM
Mne have a picture that begins with the same letter as their name so Sam has a sun and david a dog

miffy
21-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Why not let the children design their own label - at least that way they will remember which is their peg! :D

Miffy xx

rickysmiths
21-06-2011, 05:40 PM
I have photos but sometimes I replace them. I did this first last Christmas because I was entertaining and didn't want the childrens pictures on display. I did the four weeks in December. We had a week of different Snowmen, one of Christmas Trees, One of Father Christmas and one of fun cartoon figures.

You could have a Summer Theme as today is the first day of summer.
A growing theme
Perhaps the children could bring a baby photo of themselves.
Weather different clouds
Fruits and veg
British Wild Animals
Birds
Flowers

manjay
21-06-2011, 06:07 PM
I use laminated door hangers so they can be swapped depending on which children I have. Each has the child's name and then they each decorate their own. I think that is much more personal than images I choose.

Babycat
21-06-2011, 08:01 PM
I use laminated door hangers so they can be swapped depending on which children I have. Each has the child's name and then they each decorate their own. I think that is much more personal than images I choose.

Just curious as to what this is lol? x

Baildon bears
21-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Just curious as to what this is lol? x

just means you cut out a door hanger shape get the child to decorate it put their name on it and laminate it i presume. very good idea if you have a lack of hanging space. :thumbsup:

Babycat
21-06-2011, 11:46 PM
bt then how do they hang coats? u mean on their own hanger?? i think this sounds fabbb!!! :-)