PDA

View Full Version : Activity Choice Book

Helen Dempster
21-06-2011, 10:09 AM
Do any of you use these, or something similar? I'm about to sort mine out and am going to stick photos in of all the resources I have. Do you all involve the children in this procedure, or do you just do it all yourselves? Do you have children in the photos playing with the various resources, or just a piccie of the resource?

Thanks all :thumbsup:

catminder
21-06-2011, 03:28 PM
I'm planning on doing some laminated photos in a file so little ones can easily look through and let me know what they want to play with. I was just going to photograph the toys. It may also come in useful for prospective parents/children to see my resources at a glance when they visit. :)

Alison x

jayjay1963
21-06-2011, 06:25 PM
I do a photo book for the resources I don't have in the playroom (have extra storage in hallway and garden store outside). I find it very helpful especially for LOs that are still learning to speak well and also for any that have special needs and may be non-verbal. Mine are pictures of just the toys/resources. OFSTED liked it last time they were here too!

Jacqui

Wendybird
21-06-2011, 07:37 PM
I have done one because I don't have all the toys out at any one time, but want kids to be able to choose (also so I remember what I've got stashed away!). I have taken pics of just the toys / resources and have them stuck in an album. I wouldn't photo kids playing with them as it may be a confidentiality issue if you are showing it to prospective parents?