PDA

View Full Version : 2 childminders working together form

tinkerbell_85
01-05-2008, 03:10 PM
Hello everyone, nee some help.

I need to do a form to allow myself and another childminder work with each others children al togeher. we also have to incluse allowing each others children to go in both cars if needed, does anyone have any advice and how to word it or where to find a form to adapt?

Cheers guys xxx

sarah707
01-05-2008, 03:32 PM
i have no idea where there might be one to download...

I would just draw something up that clearly states... individual and joint responsibilities (everything from paperwork to clearing up after meals), who takes what money out of the business, car details etc etc...

If you are doing it properly and being businesslike about it, you should open a business account which gives you equal access but you need a lot of trust to do that. Also think about maybe getting the agreement countersigned.

You might be best consulting a solicitor (you can get free half hour appointments) as you never know what the future will bring.

Hope that helps :D

Cammie Doodle
01-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Hello everyone, nee some help.

I need to do a form to allow myself and another childminder work with each others children al togeher. we also have to incluse allowing each others children to go in both cars if needed, does anyone have any advice and how to word it or where to find a form to adapt?

Cheers guys xxx

Carolyn and I have both houses registered (we live next door to each other ,but and have permission sheets signed from her's and my Parents which cover outings medicine etc etc . Ofsted was ok with this and our Parents are more than happy too .