PDA

View Full Version : Nearly went over my numbers

Zoomie
20-06-2011, 08:55 PM
:(

Had a family who have dropped from an almost fulltime contract to adhoc days. About 5-7 a month, so not a lot.

I then signed on another preschool, but for afterschool hours only (money takes the pressure off loosing FT mindee), which means some days I almost have a whole school-day vacancy, and I swapped one of my other mindees days to accommodate the one day where I had a 30 minute overlap. The mindee who I changed days for is only with me till the end of term.

But as adhoc mindee has twice changed the days they 'adhoc' need me for I have become so confused about what 'vacancies' I really have.

I have just been writing in a different mindees holidays, which mum informed me about today, and realised i would have had 4 preschoolers in when on a certain day, when in fact i am only allowed 3. thanks goodness said mindee is on holiday as it is only next week and i would never have had time to get ofsted to grant a variation.

Does anyone have a spreadsheet or page that I could look at that could help me to write down what mindees i have on what days and times, so that i can ensure i don't go over my numbers.

pillows
20-06-2011, 09:18 PM
hi i have one if you would like to send me your email by pm . as not sure if i can put it on here, don't want to upset anyone :)

phoebe-alice
21-06-2011, 08:26 AM
hi i have one if you would like to send me your email by pm . as not sure if i can put it on here, don't want to upset anyone :)

Sorry to be cheeky but could you maybe PM me it also, just I'm having the same problem keeping track of everybody although I don't have enough to go over my numbers yet hehe. :laughing: Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.