PDA

View Full Version : Feeling sorry for my self :(

anisha
18-06-2011, 02:20 PM
Have been stuck in bed for the last few weeks with a prolapsed disc, the pain is excrutiating :( anyway been on various pain killers none which seem to work.
So the GP has decided to give me morphine! this doesn't seem to work aswell:panic:
SOOOO fed up now and on top of everything else I need to crack on on with my CYPOP 5. My tutor has given me a few weeks extension, but being so drugged up dosent help:crying:

Sorry for the rant x

sarah707
18-06-2011, 02:34 PM
Ouch! :(

Feel better soon xx

Mookins
18-06-2011, 04:30 PM
bless your heart, my husband suffered with this for almost a year...his was one of his lowers ones...he ended up having it removed and the relief was instant:)

our local NHS had a waiting list of 6 months or if he preferred they had enough funding to send him private within 3 weeks!!

you can guess which option he chose:)

he says to say...i do feel for you, all you can think about is how much it flippin hurts, i had acupuncture, massages,physio and nothing helped, get back to the drs and demand something more

xxxx

anisha
21-06-2011, 11:12 AM
Thanks mookins, I did go back and my GP is trying to get me into the pain clinic asap to have an injection. I Like your husband have tried everything, but nothing seems to work. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if I get an appointment at the pain clinic soon x