PDA

View Full Version : My week in pictures...

Delly
01-05-2008, 11:45 AM
I've been thinking of doing something like this for my mindees parents,
My week in pictures...

a selection of photos taken throughout of the week of the different activities we do together...think it would be nice for them.

Just perhaps on an A4 sheet with a selection of the best pics..

What does anyone think? does anyone do this? or do you think that i'm just giving myself loads more extra work ?

Do you think OFsted would like it ?

would love all your opinions...

hello kitty
01-05-2008, 11:46 AM
I do this and put the pics up on the wall for the parents to see. I am also making a photo album for the children to look at themselves as they all like to see themselves up on the wall. :)

Polly2
01-05-2008, 12:06 PM
I think its a great idea :thumbsup:

katickles
01-05-2008, 12:07 PM
I always take photographs. I take them during al activities that we do, all outings, during toddler group sessions & just during general play.

I write in the daily diaries & often include photographs of child doing things that relate to that day. I also have been making my photo album that I can use to show prespective parents & ofsted.

I used the album in my inspection this week as evidence of differnt activities & outings that I take mindees on/to.

I think I would do the A4 thing monthly though as weekly could become very time consuming.:)

Delly
01-05-2008, 12:09 PM
well i have just done my first ones for my 2 mindees, it had taken about 20 mins to do, just copying all pics as a montage into word and then printed out on A4 paper.. I'll pop it in with their daily diaries tonight and see what the parents think..
if it becomes 2 time consuming i could do it monthly instead..

katickles
01-05-2008, 12:26 PM
:blush: Sorry Delly - thought you ment having photos developed!

Didn't tink of printing that way:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

sarah707
01-05-2008, 12:44 PM
I think it's an excellent idea... doesn't sound like it's taken you too much time either! :D

angeldelight
08-05-2008, 09:43 AM
That is a great idea

Angel xx

miffy
08-05-2008, 10:18 AM
It's a lovely idea - might just steal it!

miffy xx

disney
08-05-2008, 01:12 PM
that sounds like a real nice idea x

Lincsminder
08-05-2008, 06:53 PM
At christmas I bought some cheap hard back note books and got the children to decorate the front, I then filled with pictures of the child and wrapped it up as a present. For one child I took lots of photos of him doing things with his faviourt toy and made a story, so once upon a time Child A and iggle pickle went for a walk, they played on the trampoline, etc etc.