PDA

View Full Version : God I feel rough

kel1983
17-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Have the dreaded cold. Caught from my mindee :(

Have 1 lo today who I do feel sorry for as I feel I am not giving her the attention I usually do. We have done some painting but she has pretty much had the run of the toys. She is off for a nap in a bit (Lucky thing)

I have another mindee to collect from nursery later, probably in the rain, but dont have him for long. I got the other lo till 5.30. Not sure how i'm gonna servive that long. Roll on 5.30.

I hate feeling this bad :(

I think this is the first time I have felt this rough since I started minding last October. Not sure how I managed to keep the bug away.

How do you minders who have been minding for years manage to do it. With your own children you can just have a duvet day.

God I'm starting to sound like I have man flu. :laughing:

miffy
17-06-2011, 12:12 PM
Sorry you're feeling rough. It won't hurt for lo's to have free play for a day and maybe even some TV/watch a dvd. You can sit with them and rest.

Hope you feel better soon.

Miffy xx

sarah707
17-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Dose yourself up over the weekend and feel better soon x

Ripeberry
17-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Lemsip extra, the CM's friend :) The only time I close is if I've got D&V.

kel1983
17-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Thanks all

Felt a lot better when I went and did the nursery collection this afternoon in the rain. I think I needed the fresh air. Felt bad for the lo that had to walk home in the rain though. Think ill invest in a buggy board.

All children are gone home now. So definately gonna relax and maybe have a very early night. (Is it too early to go now :laughing: )

Gonna send someone to the shop for supplies and as sarah says, dose my self up. :thumbsup: Might go into hibernation for the next couple of days. :jump for joy: