PDA

View Full Version : No mindies at mo, vista print

littlepixies
01-05-2008, 10:05 AM
Hi ya, well now im with out a mindie i thought i would use this time to re order and get all paper work a fresh look!

So just been on vista print got some new cards, couple of t shirts as you get a white one for free so got a black one too, couple of pens, and a stamp with postage come to £25 cause on the cards i opted for the back to have a print too.
save about a tenner so that was good!!!!

Gonna sort all paper work folders out too. make sure all bits are up to date ect. need to go through policys and do some adding.
need to start thinking about eyfs and planning for that! grrrr planning is sooooo annoying,

Also i have decided to start driving lessons as it would be sooo great to be able to drive and take kids out with out all the hassle of fadding about with public transport and bags!
Partner hasa van as well as car and has agreed for me to have the focus during the day :) so my first lesson is 12th may, im then gonna do 3 a week for a month as well as drive the car once dropped my one off at school, with my friend in passenger seat :) then going to take the 6 week intense course and do tests!!! i would love to be driving for summer holidays but i know thats close so not getting hopes up!

ruby
01-05-2008, 11:05 AM
well done i wish i had kept my driving up failed twice then got pregeant so didn't bother.

hopefully will have time over the bank holiday to do me book work seems to be getting away from me at the moment.

enjoy your free day

cathy

sarah707
01-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Sounds like you are very busy!!

I learned to drive when I was 17 and it was one of the things I am so glad I did!

Have fun! :D

Tickles
01-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Yeah me too though i was 18 i think, failed first time:blush: , as someone decided to press the crossing button as i came up to it & was to busy looking in ny mirror!!

Though what annoyed me even more, was my younger bro past & he was the worst driver ever!!

Anyway, glad i did it & it does make life easier

Joanne

jessie1
01-05-2008, 09:50 PM
I am also going to do my driving lessons soon. Can drive but kept on postponing and then cancelling my test so need to do theory first again. Hubby sell cars for Ford and can therefore arrange a good size car for kids but i am too lazy to do it...