PDA

View Full Version : Printable Leafets NEED ASAP PLEASE HELP

muffins
16-06-2011, 10:52 AM
Local school has just agreed I can put sonme leaflets out on a table tonight at the new intake induction evening, only I haven't got any:panic:

Does anyone now of a website I make & print some off or even a party invite where I can change the words.

Pretty please:D

onceinabluemoon
16-06-2011, 10:53 AM
I bought microsoft publisher to do my own, it cost over £100 but that seemed like a good deal once I saw how much companies cost per 100!

loocyloo
16-06-2011, 10:54 AM
can you just type the info you want onto a word document maybe adding a clip art or 2? and then print them out?

muffins
16-06-2011, 10:56 AM
can you just type the info you want onto a word document maybe adding a clip art or 2? and then print them out?

Good idea but I don't have clip art on my computer:rolleyes:

loocyloo
16-06-2011, 12:42 PM
can you just google some pictures, your logo and copy & paste it onto your word doc? i'm always doing it! ( DS introduced me to google images ... you can find pictures of anything! )

good luck x

moljak
16-06-2011, 12:46 PM
Try the bromley site here

http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/marketing_ideas.html

I adapted their A4 leaflet that folded in 3.

HTH oh and good luck :)

Jiorjiina
16-06-2011, 04:24 PM
mybrochuremaker.com (http://www.mybrochuremaker.com/)

You need to sign up, but you can do that and use templates for free if you print your own leaflets. I've used them, and they look really good as long as your printer is decent!

muffins
16-06-2011, 05:30 PM
Thanks for all your replies:thumbsup:

I managed to find a website with printable invitations & used one of those:clapping:

It looked really good:clapping:

Have dropped them to the school and the receptionist was lovely. Shes going to put them out on a table in hall tonight for the new parents induction evening, put some in the reception area and up on notice boards around the school.

I also went to visit the play school my DD will be attending in Sept this morning, I put a business card on all the childrens trays (they have these instead of pegs).:D