PDA

View Full Version : How do you prodece your invoices?

kel1983
15-06-2011, 07:01 PM
Sorry if I have placed this in the wrong place

I was wondering how you all produce your invoices.

I currently use a duplicate book and handwrite mine. I have 1 parent who pays every fortnight in arrears and one that pays every fortnight in advance. This works fine for me at the moment but am taking on a new family who are happy to pay monthly in advance. For this family I think I will do printed invoice as it wont be taking as much ink and paper

Do you do yours? Is it worth me doing a printed invoice for the ones that ay fortnightly?

miss mopple
15-06-2011, 07:04 PM
I generate mine on the computer and email them :thumbsup:

kel1983
15-06-2011, 07:10 PM
I generate mine on the computer and email them :thumbsup:

I would love to do this but the families I already mind for dont have a pc at home

miffy
15-06-2011, 07:13 PM
I print off an invoice and fill in by hand then give it to them - mine are all monthly payers though.

If they were fortnightly and the same amount each time I probably wouldn't bother with invoices

Miffy xx

kel1983
15-06-2011, 07:16 PM
I print off an invoice and fill in by hand then give it to them - mine are all monthly payers though.

If they were fortnightly and the same amount each time I probably wouldn't bother with invoices

Miffy xx

thats another problem I have. One of the mindees hours change weekly due to his mum working different days every week so the hours vary and the other one I have extra days every week when mum manages to get extra work. She is contracted for 2 full days and asks me if I have space when she is offered the extra work. Gosh just relised how complicated this all sounds lol

Dragonfly
15-06-2011, 07:19 PM
I type it up on the computer showing what they owe each week then do a total at the botttom (monthly payers ) and print it out, put in a envelope and hey presto hope I get the money soon :) when I do get the money/cheque i always give a reciept.:thumbsup:

Dragonfly
15-06-2011, 07:21 PM
If you are paid monthly just type up the extra hours in the weeks you do them.Just need to refer back to attendence book to see what hours for that child has been done.:thumbsup: