PDA

View Full Version : Pre-reg inspection visit - a couple of quick questions!

zoe1986
14-06-2011, 07:20 PM
Hi, I am new to the site and haven't posted before. I had a phone call today and have my pre-registration Ofsted visit next wednesday. I have a 9 month old daughter and my parents, who would usually look after her for me on times like this will be on holiday. All of my friends have young children of their own so I couldnt really ask anyone else. Does anyone know if it would be ok for her to be at home with me or is this frowned upon by ofsted? Also about how long does the pre-reg visit last for? Thanks in advance, Zoe

hannah1982
19-06-2011, 05:02 AM
Hiya,

I havent received my phonecall yet but both my CRB's are back now so i'm hoping it will be this week.
I have a 10 month old baby and about two weeks ago I contacted a local co ordinator from the council to answer a few questions (before i found this website). I think the first visit will be quite short and sweet but Ann said to look after your baby as normal. If your baby needs its nappy changing then do it,if baby needs lunch then do it!
I just hope my baby doesnt get over tired and have a screaming fit!Thats will be interesting for us both but hey ho....things happen lol