PDA

View Full Version : Policies and Procedures

caza
01-05-2008, 06:35 AM
I have been looking on the Bromley site at the huge list of policies and procedures. I presume that you dont have to use all of them but, are there certain policies that you have to have in place? Also I read that you can use what they wrote for each one as long as you write it in your own words and dont copy it exactly. Is that what most of you did when writing your policies and procedures?

Sorry I know all these questions have probably been answered a hundred times before but there are so many posts on this forum I find it hard to keep up with them all. I go away for half an hour and there are another 50 posts to read when I get back!! :eek: Thanks for all your help

Caroline

bubbly
01-05-2008, 09:53 AM
I used the policies on the NCMA website and adapted them to suit my setting. I wouldn't advise copying them word for word. I used them as a guideline to what I should include and what is good practice.

Doesn't the Bromley site have a policy for what you'd do in the event of a terrorist attack? :eek: Personally I'd run like hell in the opposite direction but I don't think that'd go down well with Ofsted :D