PDA

View Full Version : WANTED - A DOUBLE BUGGY THAT FITS IN A ZAFIRA

Lear
13-06-2011, 07:32 PM
Hi there

Is there a double buggy that exists that can fit in the back of a Zafira boot with all 7 seats in use?

Many thanks

Meleje
13-06-2011, 07:40 PM
Hi
I have a Koochi twin that fits in the back of my Zafira with all 7 seats up. Never heard of Koochi before but found it on Netmums. Will be testing it out tomorrow so can let you know what its like!

Lear
13-06-2011, 10:26 PM
Thanks - from what I've researched on the internet tonight I think the Mamas and Papas Twin Pulse might too!

jayjay1963
14-06-2011, 05:04 AM
Please post the results of your research:) I have a Zafira and have yet to find a buggy that fits!

Jacqui

muffins
14-06-2011, 07:48 AM
I manage to fit my P&T sport in mine by taking off the front wheel & having the handle bar 3 clicks from the bottom (standing upright)! But anyone else I have told this haven't managed it, not sure if it's because I have a pre 2005 zafira or a V1 sport!

I have recently brought a city select & can fit that in by removing the front wheels & both seats (wheels sit in shopping basket & 2 seats stand beside frame), sounds like a pain but is very easy to do and I do love it!

Mookins
14-06-2011, 07:48 AM
we just bought a zafira 02 plate so would also love to know, currently have a maclaren triumph but just looking at the boot know it isnt gonna fit...luckily (or not) its on its last wheels so will need another soon

xx

peach
14-06-2011, 11:30 AM
them tandum buggys that are like a single buggy one child higher at the back fit I think :idea:

muffins
14-06-2011, 12:04 PM
them tandum buggys that are like a single buggy one child higher at the back fit I think :idea:

Yep, city select, thats what I have in mine:thumbsup:

nicoleon
14-06-2011, 12:12 PM
baby jogger city micro fits but its only suitable from 6 months

jaja
14-06-2011, 01:21 PM
my silvercross pop duo fits in not alot of room left but it fits, you have to really squash it together, take off cosytoes, raincover and anything else and then it fits really well xxx

peach
15-06-2011, 11:30 AM
i have never tried this but another minder i know puts her buggy behind the passenger seat in the foot well if you get me the little one is in a car seat so her feet dont touch the buggy!
Not ideal I know but she has always done it as far as I remember.

Lear
17-06-2011, 09:48 AM
Just to report that I bought a second hand Mamas and Papas Twin Pulse which fits...............and my single Maclaren Quest can sit on top!!!! So, with all seven seats in use I have a double and a single puschair in the tiny boot of my Zafira! I'm very pleased as the last thing I wanted was puschairs cluttering up my porch!

jayjay1963
21-06-2011, 09:16 PM
i have never tried this but another minder i know puts her buggy behind the passenger seat in the foot well if you get me the little one is in a car seat so her feet dont touch the buggy!
Not ideal I know but she has always done it as far as I remember.

This is what I have to do (have a century double) but mine goes in the very back row of seats.I've just been given a Maclaren twin techno but it's too big aswell:(

Jacqui