PDA

View Full Version : gonna get so much done!!

Helen Dempster
13-06-2011, 11:58 AM
I'm so looking forward to tomorrow...! My only full-time mindee is off for 2 wks - only have him today. I've got so much paperwork/planning etc to do that I've just not been able to get sorted, so now is a perfect opportunity :) I've still got own ds and 2 after-schoolies, but that's not til 3pm :clapping: :clapping: Also means I can get a bit of a lay in too, as I have the full-timer from 7.15am. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (the simple pleasures in life make me so happy!) :laughing:

Chimps Childminding
13-06-2011, 01:30 PM
Now you see I think that when I have a day off!!! Get loads done - and it just doesn't happen :panic:

Hope your day off works out better than mine!! Just don't come on here it steals hours out of your day :eek:

Helen Dempster
13-06-2011, 05:07 PM
Now you see I think that when I have a day off!!! Get loads done - and it just doesn't happen :panic:

Hope your day off works out better than mine!! Just don't come on here it steals hours out of your day :eek:

I usually have all these plans at weekends to get paperwork etc done and it never happens. I've got to really be disciplined with myself these next couple of weeks...I've become kind of hooked to this Forum too, so I'm going to TRY really hard not to spend all day on here....it's so easy to do though, you're so right!!! I blame the lovely boys 'n' girls on here!!! :laughing:

miffy
13-06-2011, 05:12 PM

Snap! But then it's nice to have a bit of time to yourself to fritter away if you want.

Seriously Helen, hope you get done all that you want to.:thumbsup:

Miffy xx

sarah707
13-06-2011, 06:10 PM
I find hours disappear when I have a day off :eek: Somebody steals them :eek:

katie78
13-06-2011, 06:27 PM
I must admit to spending ages on here too, there are so many fab things to read aout :laughing:

I love this site, im so pleased i found it :clapping: :clapping:

Catherynne xxx:

Rubybubbles
13-06-2011, 06:46 PM
jealous:o

I need all my families to book time off together haha