PDA

View Full Version : Duplo / lego wall

Rach30
30-04-2008, 08:10 PM
Saw a picture in the sunday magazine where someone had screwed a duplo few duplo base boards onto the garden fence. Thought this was a really cool idea as instead of building up the children would have to build outwards or do a flat pattern. Just looked on ebay and the base boards go for about a fiver each !!!:mad: Think i will have to start scouting around car boots :thumbsup:

donnahay0
30-04-2008, 08:16 PM
Gonna have to get a bigger garden if you keep coming up with all these ideas. This is also another good one - something to put on the side of the shed perhaps. But I will have to leave that one for a while.

avril
30-04-2008, 08:22 PM
That's a great idea.:thumbsup: I'm still waiting for hubby to fix a black board to the side of the shed for an outdoor chalk board :angry:

ma7ie
30-04-2008, 09:02 PM
That's a great idea.:thumbsup: I'm still waiting for hubby to fix a black board to the side of the shed for an outdoor chalk board :angry:

We just use the paving stones and walls. Just glad the rain washes it away.

Tatia
01-05-2008, 08:05 AM
At least I'll have shoes on in the garen when I tread on the lego, unlike in the house!:laughing:

Rubybubbles
01-05-2008, 10:35 AM
Saw a picture in the sunday magazine where someone had screwed a duplo few duplo base boards onto the garden fence. Thought this was a really cool idea as instead of building up the children would have to build outwards or do a flat pattern. Just looked on ebay and the base boards go for about a fiver each !!!:mad: Think i will have to start scouting around car boots :thumbsup:

what a brill idea:idea:

the base boards aren't cheap though

mum22
01-05-2008, 10:39 AM
Great idea - thank you will look around for 1

xhelen

:clapping:

miffy
03-05-2008, 08:34 PM
That's a great idea - thanks for sharing

miffy xx

angeldelight