13-06-2011, 06:31 AM
Morning everyone :clapping:

here we go again another week in the challenging world of Childminding

Hope everyone has a great and rewarding week :thumbsup:

Anyone got anything exciting planned

miffy
13-06-2011, 06:43 AM
Morning Dave and everyone

It's bloomin raining here again :( Why is it when they tell you it's a drought it does nothing but rain for days? :rolleyes:

Today we're doing our Father's Day cards and crafts, then tomorrow off to the Nottinghamshire Childminders Extravaganza (please stop raining as it's all outdoors). Haven't got any further than that atm.

Miffy xx

sarah707
13-06-2011, 07:19 AM
We are doing lots of teddy bear activities as all of the children love bears and it's Paddington's birthday so we will link it all with deepest Peru! :laughing:

We were hoping to plan an outdoor teddy bears picnic but I'm not sure with the rain because the children (who wrote the planning) wanted the tent out and it's soggy on the grass... but I'm sure we can rearrange things!:D

newbie1512
13-06-2011, 07:41 AM
Good morning all

We are doing Father's Day activities this week and I have 1 mindee settling in so pretty relaxed this week. The weather doesnt help, its pouring down :mad:

Hope everybody has a good week :D

Greengrass74
13-06-2011, 08:04 AM
We are doing lots of teddy bear activities as all of the children love bears and it's Paddington's birthday so we will link it all with deepest Peru! :laughing:

We were hoping to plan an outdoor teddy bears picnic but I'm not sure with the rain because the children (who wrote the planning) wanted the tent out and it's soggy on the grass... but I'm sure we can rearrange things!:D

Didn't realise it was Paddingtons birthday this week, I feel teddy bear activities coming on, we had already planned to "go down to the woods today", so great timing. :thumbsup:

Toothfairy
13-06-2011, 08:12 AM
Morning everyone

I bought Sarah's Ebook on planning, so I too am doing Padington Bear activities this week as well as Fathers Day :thumbsup:

We are off to the Softplay centre this morning first then activities this afternoon.

I'm already counting down the weeks to the summer hols (work term time only), I can't wait to spend time with just my own children.

Have a great day :thumbsup:

teacake2
13-06-2011, 04:35 PM
We are having a Thomas The Tank Engine themed birthday party tomorrow, going to creative little people on wednesday (hopefully as long as we don't have another one come down with chicken pox), going to a new children's farm that has opened about 10 miles away. Never been so busy doing things for a while (seems like an age anyway) with chicken pox going from one to another of the children.
Busy but fun week hopefully.
Teacake2

sandy64
13-06-2011, 05:13 PM
evening all, were doing fathers day things this week. wednesday were at a childminding event so hopefully the sun will shine for us:) all ready forecast rain all week just for a change:panic: hope you all have a good week:)