PDA

View Full Version : OMG IT HUGE!

The Juggler
13-06-2011, 06:24 AM
Never having been one for 3 wheel/all terrain buggies I've just bought myself a T3 (as will be needing a triple soon).

OMG it is a dream to push but sizewise I feel like I'm pushing a bus :eek: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Also bought it as my small wheel side by side was a nightmare to get up pavements and in and out of potholes and my back was suffering, and I know this will be a dream compared to that but I forgot I'd have to lift it in and out of house folded and its SOOOOO heavy - so not sure I'm gonna save my back that much grief :(

still now means I can take on the new job.:thumbsup:

wendy222
13-06-2011, 06:31 AM
hi i have a t3 i think its great xxx:)

miffy
13-06-2011, 06:39 AM
I'm glad you're pleased with it :D

I must look at getting a double that will cope better with the snow - don't want to be stranded if we have another bad winter.

Miffy xx

Adiamond
13-06-2011, 06:46 AM
I'm glad you're pleased with it :D

I must look at getting a double that will cope better with the snow - don't want to be stranded if we have another bad winter.

Miffy xx

Me too :rolleyes: I have to use my small wheeled side by side double 4 days a week now and it is sooo hard work!!!!!! I am sometimes naughty and take ds to school in the car when I can't be bothered to push the double :eek:
One bonus though I am growing muscles :laughing: x

The Juggler
13-06-2011, 01:31 PM
hi i have a t3 i think its great xxx:)

it is fabby to push - up and down the kerbs like a dream, don't even need to use the drop kerb I can go up and down big ones :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It's already been Christened 'the bus' by me and the mindees and one of my mindees mums says it looks so comfy she'd like a ride in it :laughing:

Playmate
13-06-2011, 01:40 PM
it is fabby to push - up and down the kerbs like a dream, don't even need to use the drop kerb I can go up and down big ones :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It's already been Christened 'the bus' by me and the mindees and one of my mindees mums says it looks so comfy she'd like a ride in it :laughing:

I like that :laughing:

Ours is known as "monster buggy" It has its own house! We use one of the bunker style sheds just out side the front door, so we don't have to lift it to far :D