PDA

View Full Version : CYPOP 5 ;-(

jilliano
12-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Could someone please advise me as to roughly how much information you need to give per question cos all my answers so far seem to be a few pages long yet have been told the whole course should only be a couple thousand words (i've got that per question!!) And i'm struggling a wee bit on the marketing task if someone could help please!

Thankyou :)

mumto3
12-06-2011, 10:23 PM
im afraid i dont have any answers but wondered who u r doing it with?

JumpingJacks
13-06-2011, 07:12 AM
We weren't given a word count just told to write what we felt needed to be in the answer. The only questions that took more than a couple of sides were the business plan and question 9, just re doing mine as read the question wrong :blush: only focused on a 3 year old and need to do it for 0-19 year olds! Good luck and try not to worry. As long as you cover all the points of the question you will be fine.

tidsy tots
13-06-2011, 09:00 AM
hiya
i completed my cypop 5 a few months ago, and all in all i don,t think any of my task were more than 1 side of a a4 sheet of paper. i was struggling to fill half a sheet for some of the task lol, but i passed so i think as long as you meet the criteria for each task i don,t think it matters how long they are. i did mine through ncma. my tutor told us the most important thing was to make sure you did,nt miss any of the criteria needed for each task. its a good idea to go over each one and cross out any unnecessary words or sometimes you can replace 3 words with one, you,ll be amazed how much that slims them down. and for the marketing plan just make sure you have plenty of advertising ideas, and a good idea how you will manage you're accounts.

hope that helps and good luck.

louise@tidsytots.co.uk

jilliano
13-06-2011, 08:07 PM
im afraid i dont have any answers but wondered who u r doing it with?

hiya doing it through the ncma.

thanks everyone for your comments i'm going to go through it all with a fine tooth comb before submitting it. fingers crossed lol!

missymood
19-06-2011, 10:56 AM
Hi
just had mine back with a few amendments but just wrote about half a page to 1 page of an a4 sheet. did some in bullet points which were easier:thumbsup:

jilliano
19-06-2011, 08:04 PM