PDA

View Full Version : Rainy Weather

handeme
12-06-2011, 03:22 PM
The weather is supposed to be horrible this week and I am looking for activities to do with 2 x 1 year olds, I seem to have exhausted my ideas and my brain doesnt appear to be working today !!

1 of my 1 year olds doesn't really play with anything and likes to wander so any ideas would be fab!

c x

Ripeberry
12-06-2011, 03:58 PM
Stick them in rainsuits and wellies and find some big puddles and bring along some washing up liquid ;)

miffy
12-06-2011, 04:05 PM
It's been tipping it down here most of the day :( I'm so hoping it won't carry on next week!

My little ones like pasta or rice in the tuff spot tray with lots of containers to fill and empty or, if you don't want the mess of that, shredded paper with animals hidden in it to find but that doesn't occupy them as long as the pasta.

Miffy xx

christine e
12-06-2011, 04:07 PM
It's been tipping it down here most of the day :( I'm so hoping it won't carry on next week!

My little ones like pasta or rice in the tuff spot tray with lots of containers to fill and empty or, if you don't want the mess of that, shredded paper with animals hidden in it to find but that doesn't occupy them as long as the pasta.

Miffy xx

Tomorrow and Tuesday ok for us Miffy then rain again Wed and Thurs

Cx

miffy
12-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Tomorrow and Tuesday ok for us Miffy then rain again Wed and Thurs

Cx
:thumbsup: Oh that's good news, especially for Tuesday, I'm looking forward to it.:)

Miffy xx

handeme
12-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Thanks.

I have just done my planning.

I have planned to go to the Nature Reserve on Friday for puddle jumping and mud marking.

Must invest in some puddle suits though.

c x

loocyloo
12-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Thanks.

I have just done my planning.

I have planned to go to the Nature Reserve on Friday for puddle jumping and mud marking.

Must invest in some puddle suits though.

c x

a bit of glitter to put in a puddle is good fun too !!! ;)