PDA

View Full Version : pre-reg visit

rainbowgarden
12-06-2011, 01:19 PM
hi am beck new on here!

am currently waiting for my pre-reg visit i ring oftsed on thursday about it there said there had until the 20th june to contact me to book am visit. Am ready fo them i've just pre-booked a baby for august hopeful there get a move on.
:rolleyes:

any advice thanks

nat222
12-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Hi i was told by the inspection people (ofsted gave me the number to chase my visit)they had till 8th june and its past that date. They say their is a back log but do you know what happens after the date if they havent been to see you as why give a deadline date if it doesnt mean anything? i handed my ofsted forms in ages ago and have crbs back for more than 3 weeks and just waiting for them now.I think i will ring ofsted tommorow.

aliwali
12-06-2011, 07:09 PM
Hi, I'm new here too. I rang Ofsted last Thursday to check they had my CRB and what happens next and they said Prospects the company doing my inspection had already passed the date they are supposed to come to me by. I got a phonecall on Friday from them asking to come Tuesday. Good job I chased otherwise I bet they would have forgotten about me!!