PDA

View Full Version : an update from ickle me..

Demonjill
11-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Phew....after sending my app form to scswis at start of may have finally heard that my referees have received their forms to fill in all about moi, shame 1 of them is on hol for 3 weeks though so cant do it till they get back :rolleyes:

I have also been sent my PVG form and disclosure for hubby so have to fill them in and go with ID in person (again--de javu defo)

And there i was told at the beginning that re-registering would be quicker and straight forward!!:rolleyes: :panic:

My job in Debenhams has also been made permanent which is fab news :clapping: i suppose as i still have pennies coming in while i get sorted.:D

sarah707
11-06-2011, 10:31 PM
You'll get there! :laughing: :D

Demonjill
11-06-2011, 10:44 PM
Ha ha yes Sarah - i will!:D

1 thing is im much more relaxed this time around and not so stressed about it all.
last time is was on phone to the care commission every 5 mins lol:laughing:

Alibali
12-06-2011, 07:48 PM
Good news about your job, takes the stress off a bit:)

Cammie Doodle
12-06-2011, 08:38 PM
Thats good Jill, at least you have a job till you get going, Im planning on saving between now and us moving up . (my plan is having at least 6mths in reserve, hoping I will be regstered by then lol )

Demonjill
12-06-2011, 10:15 PM
Thats good Jill, at least you have a job till you get going, Im planning on saving between now and us moving up . (my plan is having at least 6mths in reserve, hoping I will be regstered by then lol )

Is your move definite now then - sorry if this is old news as im still trying to catch up on everything here lol

flowerpots
13-06-2011, 05:23 AM
Hope everything runs smoothly jill and your registered (re) soon. Thats great about your other job, at least you havent got the worry of no money coming in. :thumbsup: