PDA

View Full Version : While the cats away..

miss mopple
11-06-2011, 12:50 PM
this childminder is having a ball in the garden armed with the staple gun :laughing:

Hubby hates the fact I am slowly turning the garden into a playground :laughing: so while he's in London and cant argue I've decided to build a water wall for the kids :clapping: I've been after him doing me one for ages but if I wait for that itll never happen so Im going for it all by myself :clapping: :clapping:

miss mopple
11-06-2011, 12:51 PM
and then I'm going to make a fairy garden with my new toadstool toy :D

kel1983
11-06-2011, 01:20 PM
hahaha :laughing: :laughing:

aly
11-06-2011, 01:40 PM
I read the title and thought you were talking about Pauline being offline :laughing:

you MUST post pics.;)

Twinkle-Toes
11-06-2011, 02:07 PM
That sounds wonderful!!!

I definitely agree about the pics :clapping:

*Sigh* I might ask for another 12 foot of garden for my birthday! :D

The Juggler
11-06-2011, 02:07 PM
lol you are so funny. bet dh's face will be a picture. does he believe in fairies by the way - you could always convince him the fairies came, built a garden for them and they were the ones who did all the stapling :laughing: :laughing:

miss mopple
11-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Am liking your syle Juggler :laughing:

Water wall done :clapping: Have run out of time for the fairy garden but I shall do it tomorrow whether he likes it or not :D

Here you go- I'm really chuffed with it as it cost hardly anything to make :thumbsup: I've used clear tubing and pots as much as possible so that we can add coloured water for added effect. I need to add a few more bits but will do that with the children next week and see what they want to put on to it and where.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2vxgdp2.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/r7ribq.jpg

miss mopple
11-06-2011, 03:58 PM
That sounds wonderful!!!

I definitely agree about the pics :clapping:

*Sigh* I might ask for another 12 foot of garden for my birthday! :D

Kate- my garden is teeny too. Its all about using the space you have well. I've utilised fences as much as possible, even down to having radiator clothes airers that I can hang over the edge of the lower ones with instruments/ interesting things we've collected etc on

PixiePetal
11-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Love it!

now where did I put those pipes................:laughing:

this is a must do for my garden :thumbsup:

Twinkle-Toes
11-06-2011, 04:42 PM
Kate- my garden is teeny too. Its all about using the space you have well. I've utilised fences as much as possible, even down to having radiator clothes airers that I can hang over the edge of the lower ones with instruments/ interesting things we've collected etc on

Ahhhh fabulous ideas!! I just don't seem to be thinking outside the box atm!!

It looks great, you should be very proud :D :clapping:

Ripeberry
11-06-2011, 04:49 PM
Wow, that looks good, given me and idea now, trip to B&Q methinks :thumbsup:

The Juggler
11-06-2011, 05:53 PM
water wall is fab hon. I've got some guttering to construct something on my fence but the tubing idea is fab :clapping:

miss mopple
11-06-2011, 06:13 PM
I've got guttering too but havent attached that to anything as they like moving that around the garden

Just collected DD2 and she hasnt made it inside the house yet. Shes been out there for 30mins totally engrossed in it :clapping: