PDA

View Full Version : I hate this....decisions

JCrakers
10-06-2011, 08:50 AM
Morning,

It's just typical really...Ive had no enquiries whatsoever since Nov and now I have 3 of the blinking things to choose from :laughing:

Also I'm having another try with the baby that I had to give notice to because she screamed all day. It's been 10 months so hopefully she's better (they dont like the nursery that shes having to be in) thats 2 days a week from Sept.

1. Someone asked me for before/afterschool care a couple of months ago to start Sept and I gave them a couple of days that I could offer..texted him on Tues morning to ask if he still wanted the spaces..heard nothing so assumed it was off. Now I get a text this morning asking me to remind him of the days again :rolleyes:
2. A phonecall for a 3yr old who might need me in Sept but will ring me in 8weeks when his wife gets back off a trip. This could be 4/5 days a week.
3. A possible Baby 3 days a weeks to fit in with Mrs screamer (lol) the other two days. A parent I work with has a friend and they recommended me and she's given them my number.

I have to wait 8weeks for no2. but it is full time and Im waiting for the phonecall from no.3.
Problem I have is I hate letting people down. If something comes from these two I cant fit the school one in...... So that means telling him the spaces have gone. But if nothing comes of it i'll have no-one

Why is it soooooo difficult :angry:
Becky x

sarah707
10-06-2011, 10:00 AM
I would hang fire with the schoolie - it will be much easier to place an older one elsewhere.

I would say 8 weeks is too long to wait though you need to be working asap not possibly in 2 months time.

Tough one! I am sure it will resolve for you :D